Monday, January 2, 2012

002.

No pictures today.
That's a weird first :P

Today I felt a little bit like a kid
on Christmas Eve, because
The Boy of all boys comes home tomorrow
and I can't wait to see his face.

So all day long I felt like I was just trying to
keep myself busybusy stopping every 5 minutes
to wonder whenwillitbetimetogotobedalready?!?!

For the second year in a row I took all
of HSAA's (the athletic association that my siblings play sports through)
basketball team pictures. It amused me so much to watch
the differences between the guys teams and the girls teams.

From the 10 and under teams
all the way up to varsity it was the same.
The girls all came with their hair curled
and fixed pretty, make-up on, and worrying
about wether or not their uniform made them look "fat."

The guys on the other hand, goofed off the entire time
and begged to please not have to smile in the pictures
and look like weenies.

It was a fun evening to say the least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment