Saturday, January 21, 2012

021.

I met The Boy on his side of town
to go hang out with friends for the afternoon + evening.
We all ate dinner at two of the girls apartment
and afterwards did a bible study together.
It was a happy laughter filled evening.

Anne-girl always says it better than I could:
"I don't know, I don't want to talk as much,
...it's nicer to think dear, pretty thoughts,
and keep them in one's heart like treasures.
I don't like to have them laughed at or wondered over."

That's been a growing feeling in my own heart
over the last 7+ months.
For someone who loves to express every feeling
and been a talker her whole life,
it's a new things when all of a sudden there are certain
moments and memories that are so precious and special
that I'd just rather tuck them away for safe-keeping
rather than share them with the world to be
"...laughed at or wondered over."

Today included several of those kinds of moments. 

p.s. isn't it just the greatest thing when your nail polish
ends up matching your accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment