Saturday, December 10, 2011

344.

Today was a very loooong and happy day.

Spent the first half of the day at a
family Christmas party/reunion for my mom's side of the family
and the second half with The Boy!

The Boy and I were supposed to be taking
a little girl from his church ice-skating,
but soon after we got there we found out that they
were closing for their big Christmas ice-skating show
and Christmas tree lighting.
So we decided to just watch the ice-skating show
with Ashley and then come back next month
so we could actually go ice-skating.

After that the Boy and I went out to dinner
with several friends and then to see a movie.
We had to rush through dinner a little bit and
still thought that we were going to be a few minutes
late for the movie, only to find out when we got there
that they were having trouble with the projector and didn't
end up getting it started until about 30 minutes after we got there.
And then to top it all off, we all got free tickets to use next time
because we had to wait so long.
Score!

I didn't get home until almost midnight,
and it wasn't until I was already in bed half asleep
that I realized I hadn't taken a self portrait today.
Hence the very sleepy face :)




No comments:

Post a Comment