Wednesday, August 24, 2011

236.

Today had several highlights.

I had my very first piano lesson in ten years.
mmmhhmm, I'm taking piano again.
And I felt about 8 yrs old sitting there on the piano bench
this morning, plunking out extremely easy songs, and doing terrible.
But if I am someday blessed with kids I'd like them to
be able to play an instrument and it feels very hypocritical of me to
expect that of them if I don't play anything :P
Besides, I just really want to be able to play the piano.
...and so begins a new adventure :)

lunch at chick-fil-a was another highlight.
I really can't get enough of that place.
It's slowly starting to creep up on Chipotle as one of my
favorite places in the world to eat.
whoawhoa.

favorite words from the day:
Dad: "I don't know how much longer I'm
going to keep this go-tee"
Emma: (amazement written all over her face)
"Gold teeth?!?  You have gold teeth??"



The fact that chick-fil-a always has fresh flowers on their tables
is a huuuuge plus for them.  Seriously, soso happy :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for piano lessons!!! I took for 10 years and just began my 3rd teaching, so in my opinion they're wonderful. :-) Yay for Chick-fil-A too!! I've never had Chipotle (gasps in mock horror) but one day I've got to so I can see for myself how good it is- seems like every part of the country has one except us in po-dunk MS. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on "re-starting" piano lessons!
    What made you want to begin again?
    I'm like Bekah, as I just started teaching on Tues/Wed this week....guess its time for everyone to start up again!! Smile!

    What a tough choice....Chick-fil-a or Chipotle...
    Both have such GOOD food!

    BTW, I loved your photos of the Williams family....very nice!
    -Elizabeth
    www.ihipblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete