Thursday, July 7, 2011

188.

Sometimes I seriously think I was
Anne Shirley (anne with an "e")
in a past life or something.
And that some of her romantically wistful
outlook on life must have stuck with me...

Because there are few storybook characters
I relate to like I do her.

Almost everything she says is
straight from my own head...except she says
it in a way that I never could have phrased it.

Anyways--I came across a new quote of hers today
and fell in love.
Because, whaddya know, it's exactly what I've
been feeling these past few weeks.

"I don't know, I don't want to talk as much.
...it's nicer to think dear, pretty thoughts and keep them in
one's heart, like treasures.
I don't like to have them laughed at or wondered over."

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
to my favorite Rachel girl in the whole world.
She turned 18 today, and I'm so grateful
that I've had her as my little sister + best friend
for all those years!
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment