Wednesday, June 1, 2011

152.

Sometimes, I feel like I write the same stuff
over and over here.
It's hard writing about my day
EVERY day 152 days in a row.

But I know in the long run I'll appreciate it...
so I keep on :)

I worked all morning
read for a little while this afternoon
(I don't take neeearly enough time to do that these days)
and then I did some baking this afternoon!
Tried a new nutella recipe...it's kind of my life goal
to see how many different things I can incorporate that yum stuff into.
I was somewhat disappointed in the Banana Nutella muffins,
the nutella taste seemed to cook out of them alot,
you could hardly tell it was in there. :P

Then I had choir practice tonight, and ended up
hanging out in the parking lot afterwards with two friend
for almost two hours.

See, my life is boring.
But still lovely :)



2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the blue ribbon in your hair!!! It complements your eyes and hair so lovely!!! I think this is one of my favorite pictures of you yet :)

    ReplyDelete