Tuesday, May 31, 2011

151.

"And it's only time
but it flies right by
and today is sweeter than we know..."


Today's happiness included
getting to see my favorite Maryland-er
who is in San Antonio for the week
and drove all the way up to Dallas today to see me.
She's a keeper ;)
We ate chipotle, took pictures, and chilled at starbucks.

I'm so grateful that God invented friendships ;)

p.s. I just realized that I never made my bed today.
this never happens.
it kind of stressed me out when the realization hit me.
and for a split second I entertained the (irrational) idea that maybe
I should make it up really quick before I go to bed.



My gorgeous Courtney friend.

3 comments:

  1. Jessica Shae, I love you. Can we be friends? You made me smile SO BIG when you talked about your bed. I am so with you - that is one thing my mommy always taught me to do, and I can't stand to not do it. And, like you, if I don't do it, it annoys me SO badly. :) Really, though, I wish we could meet one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I am the same with my bed. And, sadly, I have actually made it right before I get in bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, your Courtney friend is my Miss Court friend! :) She's the best (and she is super gorgeous). She has taught me so much about Lightroom & has encouraged me in my photography journey. I pretty much adore her!

    ReplyDelete