Monday, May 9, 2011

129.

Left this afternoon to head to E. Texas
becaaaause
tomorrow, bright an early,
(6 AM to be exact)
I'm heading out with my two favorite E. Texas girls
for our 1,000 mi. 16 hour trip
to indi-yana :)

AND WE'RE DRIVING A TRUCK.
Oh yes.
It's not a Ford, but it's the next best thing...Chevy :)
All the way to Goshen, Indiana.

It's going to be an adventure, that's fo sho.

And as if tomorrow isn't going to be adventure enough...
I show up at Whit's just in time to find out that her 4 yr old bro
has been missing for 30 minutes.

So everyone goes tromping through the fields,  boots on,
some on foot, one on the ranger
and someone on a tractor.

Life in the country I tell ya.

Oh, and Mr. Hall just ran out the front door, gun in hand,
because something's eating the cat.
Doesn't get much better than this.


Big truck: check. Boots: check. We're ready to goooo.

3 comments:

  1. You can come see me! Just kidding, but I live a few hours away from Goshen I think! :) Have fun! Oh, and it is very common in my house for someone to go running out the door with a gun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fun!!!! =) Yeah... that sounds quite a bit like country life! =)

    ReplyDelete