Wednesday, November 30, 2011

334.

I woke up quite sick this morning
sore throat, headache, coughing, etc.
I tried to get up and work for a little while
but ended up back in bed with my laptop so that
I could attempt to at least do a little work from bed.
But that didn't last long either, I finally just laid down
and half slept while watching a movie...

Tonight everyone was home
which between work, school, basketball, etc.
is a very rare thing around here so we celebrated
by going out to dinner together.

I still wasn't feeling good at all
so I took some nyquil and hoped that I wouldn't
fall asleep in the middle of dinner.

I definitely felt a little loopy and drugged all evening,
but it was fun to be all together as a family...
I love those guys alot :)

One of the brothers doesn't like having his picture taken apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment