Monday, November 21, 2011

325.

This week is a two day work week for me.
Which means that today I had to buckle down
and mow through boatloads of editing and other work.

It turned freezing here the other day
and my fingers almost fell off this afternoon while editing...
It was cloudy and gray most of the day
and then late this afternoon it started raining and has
poured rain pretty steadily ever since.
I love it.

I can't believe that we only have
a few more days of Fall left to enjoy.
In just 4 days we'll be decorating the house
from top to bottom with Christmas decor,
listening to Christmas music,
watching Christmas movies,
and be in full blown winter/holiday mode :)

Tonight I started reading Ann Voskamps One Thousand Gifts
for the second time...seems appropriate
to read a book about learning gratefulness
the week of thanksgiving :)



No comments:

Post a Comment