Saturday, November 5, 2011

309.

As I got ready for bed tonight
I was trying to remember if I'd taken a self portrait
at any point during the day.

I shot a wedding in Dallas all day
and I remembered that I took some shots
of the bride getting ready in a full length mirror
and had accidentally gotten myself in a few of them.

I was exhausted,
I didn't get home from the wedding until almost 1,
so I just quickly finished brushing my teeth and fell into bed.

Only to find, two days later when I'm actually posting this blog,
that yes, I did get a shot of myself in the mirror...

Can't you see me there in the corner,
that tiny sliver of me?

It counts, ok? :)


Shot from the roof of the building the reception was in.
I love bokeh.

1 comment:

  1. Like your self portrait. =) At first I thought you were trying on the wedding dress, but now I understand. =) Blessings!!

    With Joy in Christ,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete