Tuesday, October 25, 2011

298.

My dad asked me a few days ago
if I was available to travel with him
this week and help him put on
two ministry dinners in the panhandle...
I had a shoot Monday night and Saturday morning
and he was going to be traveling Tuesday-Friday
so it was a perfect fit!

So this morning we left to head to Lubbock, TX
and after driving all afternoon we finally got here
just in time to set up for his first dinner.

I love doing events/dinners/banquets,
really anything of that nature.
And helping getting to help my dad with
his ministry dinners is extra fun.
I ran the registration table, took pictures,
and helped wherever else I was needed...
so glad to be able to be a part of my dad's ministry!


We drove thru Benjamin, Texas this afternoon...
made me miss my brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment