Tuesday, October 18, 2011

291.

My Jean friend came today!
I haven't seen her since last April
and she's here until Friday, hooray! :)

After picking her up this morning
we left almost immediately for E. Texas
because my dad was hosting a banquet for his ministry
and I was helping with registration and set-up.
And Jean was a dear and came along for the ride.

It was a looong day,
almost 3 hours in the car on the way there,
then set-up and registration and dinner
then clean up and 2 and 1/2 hour drive home.
soso tired.

But, a fun highlight of the evening was
being serenaded by a barbershop quartet.
They were there as the entertainment for the dinner tonight
and as I was busy cleaning up the reg table
they came over to Jean and I
and said they needed to sing us a song.
I recorded the whole thing and you can listen to it here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment