Friday, October 7, 2011

280.

Last night when I picked up my rental car at the airport
they informed me that they didn't have any economy size cars
on the lot, and I was going to get a free upgrade.

I said that was fine as long as it wasn't an SUV
(I was trying to save on gas)
but when we got out to the lot and the guy told me that
he could get me in a jeep wrangler for no extra charge if I liked,
I said "yes please!" and decided that saving a few extra dollars
on gas was an overrated idea :)

So this morning after a fun breakfast with two friends
I realized that I had about 4 hours of free time
before the rest of my crazy day began.

So I drove straight up into the mountains in my jeep,
windows down (it was absolutely gorgeous weather!)
country music playing, and went exploring.
I had no idea where I was going really, I just drove.
Stopped to take pictures a couple of times,
and stopped for a yum lunch at a little bistro in
one of the little towns I drove through.

Time ran out way to fast,
and I had to drive back down to the city
for a rehearsal and two portrait sessions.

Aaaand in other news...
I miss my boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment