Wednesday, September 21, 2011

264.

Today was a good day.

I don't mean good, the way you say
"good"
in reply to the polite question of,
"how was your day?"

No, it was really good.
not because anything amazing or exciting happened
but I had piano lessons this morning
got alot of work done this afternoon
(I'm getting really excited about the next 4 weeks--
so many awesome portrait sessions and weddings coming up!)
Went to the bank--
that may seem like an inconsequential thing to do
but I looove going to my bank.
Everyone there knows my name, knows my family,
knows about my boy (and asks how he's doing:)
and are just generally really happy and nice.
Mmmhhmm, I love my bank.
I had choir practice tonight,
(one of my favorite parts of choir practice is sitting next to
Barbara, the lovely lady who was a missionary
to Mexico for over 35 years with her husband.
She's so sweet and happy all the time, I love talking to her.)
and then when I got home I got to talk to my brother
(who is far away at college)
AND my boy.

Oh, and on the way home from Choir/AWANAS 
I overheard this conversation--
Lawson: "you know how old people have to have lots
of surgeries?  That's what I'm really dreading..."
Emma: "yeah, I know."

See--good day :)



my favorite bag to stuff everything
into when I'm running errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment