Friday, August 12, 2011

224.

This morning was my last morning with the 'terns
and then I got them all sent back towards home around lunchtime.

I spent the afternoon cleaning, packing,
and getting ready for a 1/2 birthday celebration.
cleaning--because my interns were SO messy
(jk, guys! jk.)
packing--because I'm flying out to CO tomorrow
to meet up with my fam for a week long vacation!
(woohoo!)
and,
preparing for a 1/2 birthday celebration--because my best friend's
1/2 birthday was last monday and we celebrated tonight!

Tonight was just a happy night filled with
lots of happy simple things like
yum food, a family photoshoot, ice-cream in a cone,
opening presents, lots of laughing, and talking until late.

p.s. I'll be in CO for a week starting tomorrow--
and since I'm not sure what the internet situation will be where
we're staying, so I may not be able to post every day.
But if I get behind I'll catch up when I get back!



1 comment:

  1. I hope your best friends doesn't have cooties, because double dipping is gross!

    ReplyDelete