Saturday, August 6, 2011

218.

After a raaather late night last night
today started kind of early because I wanted to be up
to see my brother off.

Then the rest of the day was spent just hanging out.
arguing: over wether or not it was legal to
listen to Christmas music year round,
lunching: at Chic-fil-a with the familia, grandmother, and best friend,
shopping: at sports authority and barnes and noble
(most amusingly fun shopping trip ever)
and napping: at about 8PM because I knew I would never make
it through the rest of this evening's activities without it.

Tomorrow is church + family reunion + interns coming into town...
And I'm going to bed because I'm so tired I can hardly think straight.


Early morning face + hair + brothers that I love.

Oh how I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment