Thursday, August 4, 2011

216.

I thought about slapping some kind of happy
thought on this day and leaving it at that...
but that wouldn't be very authentic of me :P

Because today was, quite honestly, a
terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
(recognize that book title anyone!?)
Maybe that's a bit dramatic...
but it really was an overwhelming kind of day.
I felt terrible + had a headache most of the day.
Spent most of the day doing ONE thing that should have taken
me about 2 hours, but instead took me about 5-6.
I'm behind on work, and I have friends in town this weekend
a brother that leaves for college on Saturday
a family reunion Sunday, and an internship that starts Monday.

Life is happening way to fast these days.
"Tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it. . .yet."
Thank you Anne, for your endless supply of wisdom ;)
Tomorrow's also Friday, and tomorrow night will be
spent with favorite people, so I've already decided
it will be a lovely day.

Someone recommended I go to bed about an hour ago
and I promised to obey as quickly as possible.
So I'm hurrying off to bed now!



These two chic-a-dees kept me company tonight while I worked...

No comments:

Post a Comment