Thursday, May 26, 2011

146.

I woke up with Psalm 18:1 stuck in my head...
"I will love You, O Lord, my strength."

Pretty good verse to wake up to, yes? :)

I just did normal boring stuff today.
Worked, ran errands (bank, etc.)
but I also worked in a jamba juice stop + I
got to spend a gift certificate I've had
since my birthday, and got a fabulous dress
from Urban Outfitters that I can't wait to wear :)

Then I came home and cleaned and did laundry for a while.

I told a friend tonight that I'm afraid I'm
becoming a grandma because laundry is my stress reliever.
I just love how rote it is I think...

Now I'm off to make a malt with blue bell ice-cream
and watch a movie with my fam!






She keeps me company while I work ;)

2 comments:

  1. Aww...Emma looks so content and precious!!...and so do you :D Hope everything is going good, especially in ONE particular area {insert sly smile}...praying for you :) :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful patchwork quilt! =)

    ReplyDelete