Sunday, May 15, 2011

135.

Went to first baptist goshen this morning for church.
It's always so weird to visit random churches, you never
really know what you're in for ;)
Today I mostly just got alot of stares from people wondering
who in tarnation I was I guess.
I don't think they're used to visitors.

Then we loaded up the truck in the pouring rain,
and drove the first 7 hours of our trip home.

The best part of the day was when we realized that the tarp covering
all of our suitcases  was flappin' around in the wind behind us.

I pull the truck over, and Amanda and I run across the road
into the woods in our flip-flops and sweats
(in the pouring rain, please don't forget)
to try and find some big wood chunks or rocks.

I wish we had a video of us running triumphantly out of the woods
with armloads of wood.  We looked like idiots I'm sure.



 4 girls and one night at a hotel...apparently we need this much stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment