Sunday, March 27, 2011

86.

We're going through a John Piper bible study
in our adult class at church on Sunday nights called,
"What's the Difference?"
About discerning the difference between biblical roles that
God has laid out for men and women.

I've been so encouraged and challenged and we're only
two weeks in!

I loved Piper's definition of femininity that he gave in
the study last night:
"At the heart of mature femininity is a freeing disposition
to affirm, receive and nurture strength and leadership
from worthy men in ways appropriate to a woman's
differing relationships."




This really is a picture I took...it's a screen shot from a prayer I was reading yesterday that encouraged me so much. And then I had some fun editing it ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love John Piper he actually is a pastor at A church in my state. He is the real deal.

    ReplyDelete