Wednesday, March 23, 2011

82.


Not knowing or understand what God's doing in my life
right now makes things both exciting and overwhelming.
I DO understand that His ways are higher than mine
and His thoughts are thoughts that I would never think to think.

His plan is something that I've
been shocked and surprised by again and again
so I don't know why I try to "plan ahead" for him anymore.

I don't know what you're doing Jesus
but I know it's going to be good.
And for now, that little bit of info is going to have to be enough.




the munchkins

3 comments:

  1. That self portrait is sooo beautiful! I love the way your hair is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those little munchkins!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'em toOoOoOoO! and Amen...God's ways *are* higher than ours which makes things so much more reassuring :) <3

    ReplyDelete