Friday, March 11, 2011

70.

I've decided that whenever I have a wedding
on a Saturday, Friday's get to be my "saturday".
The day I do my cleaning, errand running, & extra-curricular activities ;)
So since I'll be shooting tomorrow, I indulged
in a little bit of "fun" stuff ;)

I laid out in the gorrrgeous sun and read
for a little bit.
It was 75 here today. 75!
I'm reading this perfectly fascinating
business book called "Love is the Killer App"
and I'm learning SO much. More like it's
inspiring me so much in ways I can be a
better business owner/entrepreneur :)

I ran errands, went location scouting
for a couple of shoots I have next week, went
to a local nursery and bought some pretty
flowers to brighten up my room,
went to Starbucks and got my free pastry and THEN
I went and got a pedicure.
Which is just about one of my favorite things in the whole world.

But then again.
I have alot of favorites in life ;)

p.s. it really felt like Summer today.
So I pretended that it actually was ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment