Friday, March 4, 2011

63.

Today I met a friend for lunch who was in
Dallas from out of town.
We hadn't seen each other in almost 2 years,
so we spent several hours catching each other
up on the highlights (and some of the
not so highlights) of the past few years.

I love friendships that last for years
even when you don't see each other very often
and you mostly keep up with each other
through FB and blogs, and then when you do get
to see each other there's no
awkwardness or re-orienting yourself to the friendship.
I'm just so grateful for relationships.
Especially the ones that cause me to want Jesus more,
and that encourage me in the fight for righteousness.

I'm grateful for you Daphne Davies. :)




2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love friends like that too.:-) They are most definitely special blessings from God.

    ReplyDelete