Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4.


played the glad game several times today (no really, I did!) when I caught myself getting whiny about silly little discomforts. I really and truly have so much to be grateful for.
stood out in the freezing cold and cheered my little sister on in her soccer game. they dominated ;)
read this in my devotions this morning, "now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ..." 2 cor. 2:14
and I'm so grateful that I can trust God to do just that.




I love when my doggie decides to crash on my bed and watch me while I work.

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos, Jessica! Gratefulness is something I've been trying very hard to be. And your puppy is so cute. Name? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I've been trying very hard to be grateful." I should have said. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her name is Molly, and yes, she's pretty adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete